Monday, October 02, 2006

Day Six

So, the Ravens won their 4th game in a row today and I was there in the final minutes!!! Yeah, there at the bar plastered out of my mind. My friend does it to me everytime. Mind U, I'm not a football fan, but the energy of other football fans can be contagiouis.

Baltimore is truly small ... I'm sitting there at the bar of this restaurant, THE restaurant I always go to to get plastered, and in walks Pat, the man who engineered "Deviant" and whose studio I recorded at. I hadn't seen him in months, so it was good to see him, plus I had been meaning to call him cuz I wanna get back in the studio. Talk about perfect timing! It's time 4 me 2 get back in there and bring MY sexy back, damnit.

Not much happened today. Got drunk, slept it off, watched TV ... yes I wasted my day, but damnit I enjoyed it!

"Enjoy the silence..." - Depeche Mode, Enjoy the Silence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home